Northern Railway Recruitment has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on various group C & D posts. A total of 19 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Group 'C’ - 03 Posts
Group 'D’ - 16 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Northern Railway Recruitment
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/31
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/30
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 33 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 250/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed 10th+2, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Group C & D Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 19
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RRB Admit Card 2019 for 14033 Junior Engineer Stage I CBT Exam
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019: Download with these steps
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Register Online For 432 Apprentice Posts
- RRB ALP & Technician DV Test Admit Card Released, Click Here To Download Now
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 to Release Soon, Check Exam Details and Vacancy Here