Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee Posts. A total of 200 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment drive. The application process is for those candidates who have successfully qualified GATE - 2017, 2018, 2019
The candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Executive Trainee - 200 Posts
Trade wise Vacancy Details
|Trade||No. of Vacancy|
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/23
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the CBT and Interview
- Application Fees: Rs.500 for General/OBC/EWS through online mode and No fee for SC/ST/PwBDs/ Female.
- Education Qualification:
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Executive Trainee
- Number Of Vacancies: 200
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- TS POLYCET 2019 Answer Key likely to release today, know details here
- AKTU Releases UPSEE Answer Key 2019 for Paper 1 & 2, Download Here
- TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card expected to release today, check details here
- UPSEE 2019 admit card released for entrance exam, download here
- EIL Recruitment 2019: Apply for 96 Executive Posts in Engineers India Ltd