Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant posts. A total of 43 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant -(Category-I)||Mechanical Engineering||12|
|Scientific Assistant/B||Civil Engg||03|
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through NPCIL website https://npcilcareers.co.in form July 13, 2019 to Aug 03, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Notification
CLICK HERE for Official Website
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/13
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/03
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no Application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Education Qualification Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant (Category-I) Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in relevant engineering discipline OR B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B. Sc. shall be with Chemistry as principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as a subsidiary. Scientific Assistant/B Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Scientific Assistant
- Number Of Vacancies: 43
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation For Scientific Assistant Posts
- IIT Delhi Invites Online Application for 34 Junior Assistant and Junior Superintendent Recruitment
- FCI Various Post Phase- 2 Exam Admit card 2019 Released, Check Direct Link Here
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation For Technical Officer and Other Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 2484 Skilled and Un-Skilled Manpower Posts