Odisha Postal Circle has released the official notification for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak posts. A total of 4392 vacant posts have been issued by the Odisha Postal Circle. Candidates can apply online through the given format before the last date. The last date to apply online is April 15, 2019. Those candidates who are interested should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the essentials details such as important dates, selection process, application fee, details of posts and so on.
Details Of Posts For Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total Number of the Posts: 4392 Posts
Community wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Community||No. of Vacancy|
How To Apply For Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website from March 15 to April 15, 2019. Follow the on-screen instruction carefully.
Keep checking the safalta portal for more latest updates regarding results, admit card and study material for an upcoming exam.
- Location: Odisha
- Organization: Odisha Postal Circle
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/15
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the marks secured in 10th class of approved Boards aggregated to the percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals.
- Application Fees: For OC/OBC Male candidates- Rs.100/- For all Female and SC/ST candidates- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants must have passed 10th class.
- Pay Scale: Rs.10000/- (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Number Of Vacancies: 4392
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RPSC RAS Mains Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Link Here
- SPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 15 Programmer Posts
- MPSC Group C Preliminary Exam 2019 Answer Key Released, Check How To Download
- JSSC Recruitment 2019 Process Re-open For 518 Excise Constable (JECCE) Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 1624 Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) Posts