Oil India Limited has sent out invites for applicants in regards to 2 Chartered Accountant openings. Candidates can walk-in for the interview on 20th July 2018. Before applying, candidates are required to go through the complete notification and can log on to the official website www.oil-india.com.
Oil India Limited Recruitment
Post Name Chartered Accountant
No of Vacancy 02
Pay Scale Rs 55000 (Per Month)
How To Apply
Candidates are required appear for the interview with a prescribed Bio-Data form and Originals along with a set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheet, passing certificate, caste certificate and experience certificate at the interview.
The venue of the interview is as follows-
Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, PO- Udayan Vihar, Guwahati, Assam
- Interview Date: 2018/07/20
- Important Dates: 20 July 2018
- Selection Procedure:
The selection of the candidate will be based on the walk-in interview in which the candidate is required to bring along a duly filled up enclosed ‘Bio-Data’ form given in the attachment.
- Education Qualification:
The candidate needs to be an Associate Member of ICAI/ICMAI.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 55000 (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Chartered Accountant
- Number Of Vacancies: 2
- Official Website: http://www.oil-india.com/
- Advertisement Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/images.safalta.com/uploadimage/library/free_files/pdf/Advert_2018_07_11_085131.pdf
- ITI Limited Recruitment: Apply For Technical Assistant And Technicians Vacancy
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2018 Releasing Tomorrow, Check All Details Here
- ICMR Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Invitation for Research Asst, Field Workers & Other Posts
- Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 95 Operator & Technicians Posts
- NPL RECRUITMENT 2018: Walk-in-Interview for Skilled Manpower (Junior IT Technician)