Oil India Limited has sent out invites for applicants in regards to 2 Chartered Accountant openings. Candidates can walk-in for the interview on 20th July 2018. Before applying, candidates are required to go through the complete notification and can log on to the official website www.oil-india.com.
Oil India Limited Recruitment
Post Name Chartered Accountant
No of Vacancy 02
Pay Scale Rs 55000 (Per Month)
How To Apply
Candidates are required appear for the interview with a prescribed Bio-Data form and Originals along with a set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheet, passing certificate, caste certificate and experience certificate at the interview.
The venue of the interview is as follows-
Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, PO- Udayan Vihar, Guwahati, Assam
- Location: Assam
- Interview Date: 2018/07/20
- Important Dates: 20 July 2018
- Selection Procedure:
The selection of the candidate will be based on the walk-in interview in which the candidate is required to bring along a duly filled up enclosed ‘Bio-Data’ form given in the attachment.
- Education Qualification:
The candidate needs to be an Associate Member of ICAI/ICMAI.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 55000 (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Chartered Accountant
- Number Of Vacancies: 2
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- IIT Kharagpur Released JAM 2019 Response Sheet , Click Here to Download Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Applications will begin on February 23, 2019 , Know How to Apply
- Current Affairs 20 February 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 4103 Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 391 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice Posts