Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has come up with the notification for the recruitment of Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts. The aspirants who are eligible for the respective posts can apply online through the prescribed format.
Eligible aspirants should check the complete advertisement to know the recruitment details like application fee, age limit, selection process, details of posts, important dates, educational qualification and so on. Interested aspirants should read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the posts.
Apprentice - 4014
How to Apply For ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2019: The willing candidates may apply online through the official website from 14 March 2019 to 28 March 2019. Candidates should download the advertisement notification for more details.
It is advised to all candidates to keep checking the Safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding job alert, result, admit card and upcoming exam study material.
- Location: India
- Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/14
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/28
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 years
- Selection Procedure:
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon.
- Education Qualification:
Read the detailed notification.
- Pay Scale: Based on Posts applied for
- Name Of Post: Apprentices
- Number Of Vacancies: 4014
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NIOS DElEd Supplementary Exam Admit Card Declared, Download Now
- IIT Admission 2019: Application Process Begins for Various Courses
- Tips to Prepare Best Time-Table for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Preparation
- IIT Roorkee JEE ADVANCED 2019 EXAM DATES EXTENDED, KNOW COMPLETE DETAILS HERE
- ONGC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 23 Executives at E1 level Posts