Odisha Public Service Commission has come up with the official notification for recruitment of 17 Posts.OPSC Recruitment 2018 will be conducted for Assistant Town Planner posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the prescribed format on or before the last date. .Essential details about the recruitment process are described in the advertisement notification including details of posts, important dates, selection process, application fee etc. Aspirants should visit the official website and download the advertisement notification for more details.
Details Of Posts For OPSC Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Assistant Town Planner
Total Number of the Posts: 17 Posts
How To Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2018: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of OPSC from 20 Nov 2018 to 19 Dec 2018. Aspirants should download the advertisement notification for more details. The link will be activated on 24 Dec 2018.
- Location: Odisha
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/11/20
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/19
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/12/24
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years as on 01 Jan 201
- Maximum Age (in Year): 32 Years as on 01 Jan 2018
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.500/- for unreserved/OBC category and there is no fee for reserved/PWD candidates.
- Education Qualification:
Interested candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in Planning or Post Graduation Degree in Planning from a recognized University.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- Name Of Post: Assistant Town Planner Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 17
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts