Odisha Public Service Commission has released the notification for recruitment of 35 posts.OPSC Recruitment 2018 will be conducted for Geologist, Geophysicist & Mining Officer posts. Interested candidates should apply online through the prescribed format. Applicants should check the complete advertisement notification such as selection process, application fee, important date, details of posts and so on. Aspirants should visit the official website and download the notification to know more details.
Details of Posts For OPSC Recruitment 2018
- Geologist-30 Posts
- Geophysicist-01 Posts
- Mining Officer-04 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 35 Posts
How to Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official of OPSC
- Click on Apply link
- Enter the details carefully
- Pay the application fee
- Click on Submit Button
- Download the application form and take a hard copy for future reference.
- Location: Odisha
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/09/28
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/27
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/10/31
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 years as on 01 Aug 2018
- Maximum Age (in Year): 32 years as on 01 Aug 2018
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: For unreserved/OBC applicants have to pay an exam fee of Rs.300/- through challan and deposit the fee in cash at any branch of the State Bank of India. And there is no fee for reserved/ Ex-Servicemen applicants.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should have passed 2nd class post graduation in relevant trade from any recognised Institution as per the respective posts. Read the advertisement notification to get more details.
- Pay Scale: Rs.56100/- Level 12
- Name Of Post: Geologist, Geophysicist & Mining Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 35
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 753001
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts