Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a notification for recruitment of Associate Professor posts. A total number of vacant posts are 107. Interested candidates can register online through the precribed format on or before the last date i.e 24 Nov 2018. Important details about the recruitment process are described in the advertisement notification. It is advised to download the advertisement notification for more details.
Details of Posts For OPSC Recruitment 2018
- Associate Professor (Super Specialty)-07 Posts
- Associate Professor (Specialty)-100 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 107 Posts
How to Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of OPSC
- Click on Apply Link
- Enter the required details.
- Click on Submit Tab
- Download the duly filled application form and take a printout for your use in future.
Regarding more latest updates on job alert, results and study material for the various exam, so keep an eye on Safalta education portal.
- Location: Odisha
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/25
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/11/24
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/11/28
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Career Assessment and Interview.
- Application Fees: For unreserved/OBC candidates are required to pay an exam fee of Rs.200/- through Challan. And there is no fee for reserved/PWD candidates.
- Education Qualification:
- Associate Professor (Super Specialty): Candidates must have completed M.Ch/D.M. /M.D. in concerned discipline.
- Associate Professor (Specialty): Candidates must have completed M.D.S. in concerned discipline with 3 years teaching experience in the subject as Senior Resident or Tutor.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – 39100/- with grade pay of 8000/-
- Name Of Post: Associate Professor Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 107
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 753001
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts