Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a notification for recruitment of Assistant Professor posts. A total number of vacant posts are 21. Interested candidates should apply online through the specified format.It is advised to download the advertisement notification for more details. Essential details about the recruitment process are described in the advertisement notification. The mode of application is online.
Details of Posts For OPSC Recruitment 2018
- Assistant Professor (Super Specialty)-12 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Dentistry)-09 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 21 Posts
How to Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2018: Candidates may apply online through the official website from 12 Oct 2018 to 12 Nov 2018. After filling application form, pay an exam fee and click on submit tab. Download the application form and take a printout for online application form for future reference.
- Location: Odisha
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/12
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/11/12
- End Date Of Fees Submission: 2018/11/12
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 45 years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Career Assessment & Interview.
- Application Fees: For unreserved/OBC candidates are required to pay an exam fee of Rs.300/- through challan. And there is no fee for reserved/ PWD candidates.
- Education Qualification:
- Assistant Professor (Super Specialty): Aspirants must have completedM.Ch /D.M. /M.D. in concerned discipline.
- Assistant Professor (Dentistry): Aspirants must have completed M.D.S. in concerned discipline with 3 years teaching experience in the subject as Senior Resident or Tutor.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.8000/-
- Name Of Post: Assistant Professor
- Number Of Vacancies: 21
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 753001
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts