Odisha Public Service Commission has published a notification for recruitment of 500 Assistant Section Officer posts. The candidates should apply online through the given format before the last date i.e 09 Nov 2018. Applicants should download the advertisement notification to know more details. Applicants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts.
Details of Posts For OPSC Recruitment 2018
Posts Name: Assistant Section Officer
Total Number of the Posts: 500 Posts
How to Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2018: The willing applicants may apply online through the official website from 10 Oct 2018 to 09 Nov 018. The link will be activated on 10 Oct 2018.
Aspirants, please keep in touch with safalta education portal for more latest updates regarding exam alert, job alert, results and buy study material.
- Location: Odisha
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/10/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/11/09
- Minimum Age (in Year): Should not be less than 21 years as on 01 Jan 2018
- Maximum Age (in Year): Should not be more than 32 years 01 Jan 2018
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done through Written Examination/Skill Test in Computer.
- Application Fees: Rs.300/- for unreserved/OBC candidates are required to pay an exam fee of Rs.300/- through online mode(Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking).And there is no fee for reserved/ Ex-Servicemen applicants.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University. Read the advertisement notification to get more details.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400 in Level 9
- Name Of Post: Assistant Section Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 500
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts