Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Assistant Horticulture Officer posts. A total of 63 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Horticulture Officer||63|
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Odisha
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/28
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/27
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 32 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- Application Fees: For General & OBC Category- Rs. 500/- For SC/ST/PWD- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture OR Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- RPSC Protection Officer Admit Card 2019 Released,Click Here To Download
- NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 1015 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
- RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Released For 23 Senior Scientific Officer Posts
- CGPSC Lecturer RECRUITMENT 2019 APPLICATION PROCESS CONCLUDES TODAY
- UP BEd JEE 2019 Result and Answer Keys Can be Downloaded from Today, Check the Simple Steps