Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Assistant Conservator of Forests and Forest Ranger posts. A total of 67 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Forest Ranger
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Orissa
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/14
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 32 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Written Exam and Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/- & For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nill
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per OPSC Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts