Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts. A total of 42 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/30
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/28
- Maximum Age (in Year): 28 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): NILL
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) or equivalent from any recognized university/board.
- Pay Scale: Rs.40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download
- Air India Walk-in-interview 2019 for Data Entry Operators, Trainee Controllers
- TMC Walk-In-Interview 2019 for 70 Nurse Post, Check Details Here