West Bengal Public Service Commission is inviting applications for the recruitment of Industrial Development Officer posts. A total of 118 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow these steps to apply online now.
- Go to the official website of PSCWB and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- Now provide your details in the mentioned space.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature accordingly.
- Also, upload the scanned copies of your educational documents.
- Pay your fee according to your category.
- Hit the 'Submit' button to finally submit your application form.
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/14
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/03
- Maximum Age (in Year): 39 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Screening Test/Written Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- Rs. 160/- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed a degree of a recognised university or a diploma in Engineering or Technology of a recognised University/Institution.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Industrial Development Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 118
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details
- Allahabad High Court Driver Stage-II Exam Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy