West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued the official notification for the recruitment of Agricultural Marketing Officer posts. A total of 09 vacant posts have been released by the PSCWB. Those Candidates who are interested should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the complete recruitment process including selection process, pay scale, important dates, details of posts, eligibility criteria etc before applying for the posts.
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Agricultural Marketing Officer||09|
How To Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from July 09, 2019 to July 30, 2019.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
CLICK HERE to Check Official Notification
- Location: West Bengal
- Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/30
- Maximum Age (in Year): 36 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Screening Test/Written Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC- Rs. 160/- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have completed a degree in Food Technology/Food Technology and Biochemical engineering or equivalent OR B.Sc. degree from a recognised University/Institute, and Training in Fruit Preservation/Fruit Processing.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Agricultural Marketing Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 09
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts