Maharastra Public Works Department has released an official notification regarding recruitment on Junior Engineer posts. A total of 405 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. All details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned in the official notification released on the website. Candidates are advised to download the notification from the website to get the details. Important details are also mentioned below.
Details of Posts:
Junior Engineer – 405
How to Apply: The application mode is online. Candidates should visit the official website and click on the apply online link. Then provide all the required details and also upload the scanned copies of important documents. Pay the examination fee and upload your image and sign to complete the registration process.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Public Works Department
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/25
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written exam and Interview.
- Application Fees: General/OBC Applicants: Rs.450/- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.250/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: According to Maharastra PWD norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- E-Book UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Exam Guide and Practice Book
- UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Exam Guide and Practice Book
- WB Health Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 28 DEIC Manager Vacancy
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 501 Medical & Health Officer (M&HO-I) Posts
- Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 234 Technical and Non-Technical Posts