Maharastra Public Works Department has released an official notification regarding recruitment on Junior Engineer posts. A total of 405 vacant posts will be filled under the recruitment process. All details regarding the recruitment process are mentioned in the official notification released on the website. Candidates are advised to download the notification from the website to get the details. Important details are also mentioned below.
Details of Posts:
Junior Engineer – 405
How to Apply: The application mode is online. Candidates should visit the official website and click on the apply online link. Then provide all the required details and also upload the scanned copies of important documents. Pay the examination fee and upload your image and sign to complete the registration process.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Public Works Department
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/25
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 38 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written exam and Interview.
- Application Fees: General/OBC Applicants: Rs.450/- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.250/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Diploma / B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale: According to Maharastra PWD norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KPCL Recruitment 2019:Apply For 23 JPO Posts
- KSIC Recruitment 2019:Apply For 82 Office Assistant, & Various Other Posts
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4392 GDS Vacancy