Reserve Bank of India invites applicants to apply for the post of Director & Curator Vacancy. Eligible Candidates are required to apply before 27th July 2018. For various other details regarding RBI recruitment 2018 Candidates should visit RBI official website https://www.rbi.org.in/ and download the recruitment notification. Candidate can also visit safalta educations portal for more details regarding this recruitment.
Details of Post and Vacancy:
Director in Grade ‘F’ (Data Sciences Lab): 01
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates can download the application form through the RBI official link https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/Content/PDFs/DACDK1207201858A33525607141A98EA59601528B98A7.PDF Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given over the official notification carefully. Application form with relevant documents should be sent to The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, 3rd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008.
- Location: West Bengal
- Address, If Form Offline: Reserve Bank of India Services Board, 3rd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2018/07/27
- Maximum Age (in Year): 50-57 years (vary according to post)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee
- Education Qualification:
Director: Full-time Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.) in Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or Economics from an Indian University.
Curator: Second Class Masters or equivalent Degree with at least 55 percent marks from a recognized University in History/ Economics/Fine Arts /Archaeology/Museology/Numismatics.
- Name Of Post: Director & Curator
- Number Of Vacancies: 02
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- E-courts Recruitment 2018: Apply for 07 Steno Typist Grade III Vacancies
- GPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 149 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
- Recruitment in Indian Air Force: Apply for Airman In GROUP ‘Y’ (NON-TECHNICAL) (MEDICAL ASSISTANT) Trade