Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Junior Engineer posts. A total of 24 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Junior Engineer (Civil) - 15 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 09 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/27
- Minimum Age (in Year): 20 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Required educational qualification vary for both posts. Go through the notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 24
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Bihar Co-Operative Bank Phase I Recruitment Exam Result 2018 Declared, Check Here In One Click
- Canara Bank PO 2018 Online Exam Result Released, Check List of Successful Candidates Here
- RBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Junior Engineer Posts
- RBI ने जूनियर इंजीनियर (सिविल/इलेक्ट्रिकल) के पदों पर विज्ञप्ति जारी की, जानें पूर्ण जानकारी
- IBPS ने SO मुख्य लिखित परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड जारी कर दिए है, डायरेक्ट लिंक से करें डाउनलोड