Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment on Junior Engineer posts. A total of 24 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Junior Engineer (Civil) - 15 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 09 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/27
- Minimum Age (in Year): 20 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Required educational qualification vary for both posts. Go through the notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 24
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Bank of Baroda is Recruiting 5 Mobile Banking Professionals, Check the Detailed Application Process
- IDBI Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Recruitment 2019: Application to Begin Soon, Check Vacancy Details Here
- IBPS CWE PO/MT Pre Guide and Practice Book In English
- E-Book IBPS CWE PO/MT Pre Guide and Practice Book In English
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 160 Probationary Officers (PO) Posts