Rail India Technical and Economic Services have issued the official notification for the recruitment of 09 posts. RITES Recruitment 2019 will be conducted for Assistant Resident Engineer Vacancies. The mode of application is online. So, eligible aspirants can apply online before the last date i.e May 28, 2019. Interested applicants should read the complete recruitment process such as important date, details of posts, selection process, application fee and so on. Visit the official website and download the official notification.
Details of posts For RITES Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Assistant Resident Engineer||09|
Discipline wise Vacancy Details
|Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://rites.com from 07.05.2019 to 28.05.2019 and Candidates may send Hard copy of Application form along with all required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana
- Location: India
- Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Services
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/07
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/28
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/06/04
- Maximum Age (in Year): 55 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application Fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 70000 – Rs. 200000/- (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Assistant Resident Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 09
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BSTC/ D.El.Ed. counselling 2019: Check Revised Schedule and List of Colleges
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now