Rail India Technical and Economic Services have issued the official notification for recruitment of various posts. RITES Recruitment 2019 will be conducted for General Manager Vacancies. The mode of application is online. So, eligible aspirants can apply online before the last date i.e 05 March 2019. Interested applicants should read the complete recruitment process such as important date, details of posts, selection process, application fee and so on. Visit the official website and download the official notification.
Details of posts For RITES Recruitment 2019
Post name: General Manager
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
As Per RITES Notification 2019
- Location: India
- Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Services
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/06
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/05
- Maximum Age (in Year): 50 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the written exam & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed a Master Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Pay Scale: As Per RITES Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- UPRVUNL Recruitment – 117 Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Various Other Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 05 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Posts
- AP DSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 602 School Assistants Posts
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019: Apply For 297 Medical Officers Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts