Rail India Technical and Economic Services have issued the official notification for recruitment of various posts. RITES Recruitment 2019 will be conducted for General Manager Vacancies. The mode of application is online. So, eligible aspirants can apply online before the last date i.e 05 March 2019. Interested applicants should read the complete recruitment process such as important date, details of posts, selection process, application fee and so on. Visit the official website and download the official notification.
Details of posts For RITES Recruitment 2019
Post name: General Manager
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
As Per RITES Notification 2019
- Location: India
- Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Services
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/06
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/05
- Maximum Age (in Year): 50 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the written exam & Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed a Master Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Pay Scale: As Per RITES Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts