Railway Protection Force has invited an application for the recruitment on Constable (Ancillary) Posts. A total of 798 vacant posts have been released by the RPF. Candidates can apply online before the last date. Applicants should visit the official website and download the official notification and read all important dates such as Important Dates, details of posts, selection process, application fee etc.
Details of Posts For RPF Recruitment 2019
Post Name: Constable (Ancillary)
Total Number of the Posts:798 Posts
How To Apply For RPF Recruitment 2019: The willing candidates may apply through the official website from 01 Jan 2019 to 30 Jan 2019 till 23:59 hrs. Follow the on-screen instruction carefully.
- Location: India
- Organization: Railway Protection Force
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/30
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 year
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Trade Test & Physical Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Application Fees: Rs.500/- for unreserved/OBC applicants and Rs.250/- for reserved/Female/Minorities/Ex-servicemen/EBC applicants.
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants should have passed Matriculation/10th class from a recognized Board.
- Pay Scale: Rs.19900/- Level 2 & 21700/- Level 3
- Name Of Post: Constable (Ancillary) Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 798
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment 2019, Application Process Begins Tomorrow
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment 2019, Apply Now For 969 Vacant Posts
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3000 Excise Constable Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 53 SSC Officer Posts
- West Bengal Police SI Of Excise Recruitment Admit Card 2019 Issued, Download Call Letters Online