Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) application process for recruitment of NTPC Non-Technical Under Graduate and Graduate Posts is concluding today, i.e., March 31, 2019. The online recruitment process was began on March 01, 2019 and the online registration closing period is March 31, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
The candidates who dream for a railway job and have not yet applied should apply for the recruitment drive by visiting the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Click Here To Visit Official Website
A. Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th or its Equivalent Examination.
|S.No.||Name Of The Post||
Total Vacancies (All RRBs)
|1.||Junior Clerk cum Typist||4319|
|2.||Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
|3.||Junior Time Keeper||17|
|5.||Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940|
Age: Between 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2019.
B. Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University Degree or its equivalent.
|S.No.||Name Of The Post||Total Vacancies (All RRBs)|
|3.||Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||5638|
|4.||Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|
|5.||Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|6.||Senior Time Keeper||14|
Age: Between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2019.
Note: Please read the detailed notification to know more about pay scale and age relaxation.
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
Click Here To Apply For Division wise Posts
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 March 2019 at 04:00 PM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31 March 2019 at 11:59 PM|
|Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee||05 April 2019|
|Final Date for Submission of Application||12 April 2019|
Candidates here are to be notified that the 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) is Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019. For More Updates Keep Watching Safalta.com best education Portal with huge study material.
- Location: India
- Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/31
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Application Fees: Gen/ OBC (Rs.400 refundable) - Rs.500 SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities/ Economically Backward Class (Rs.250 refundable) - Rs.250Required Educational qualification vary according to post. Candidates are advised to read detailed notification.
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational qualification vary according to post. Candidates are advised to read detailed notification.
- Pay Scale: Pay Scale vary according to post.
- Name Of Post: NTPC
- Number Of Vacancies: 35277
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process Concluding Today, Apply Now
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process Concluding Tomorrow, Apply Now
- RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019: Check When and Where to Download
- South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process to be Concluded Soon, Apply Now
- RRB JE Answer Key Released: Download Now