Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued an official notification for RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019. A total of 103769 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Group D - 103739 Posts
Category And Zone Wise Vacancy Details:
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
CLICK HERE To Apply Now
- Location: India
- Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/12
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/12
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 33 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PH): Rs. 250/- All Category Female- Rs. 250/-
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational qualification vary according to post. Plz, read the official notification.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Group D
- Number Of Vacancies: 103739
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RRB JE Admit Card 2019 Released, Check Steps To Download
- RRB JE 2019 Admit Card to Release Soon, Know How To Download
- Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Apply for 42 Dialysis Technician, Staff Nurse & Audiologist cum Speech Therapist Posts
- UP Result 2019: 10th/12th Pass Students are also eligible for railway jobs
- HP Board 12th Result 2019 Declared, Students are Now Eligible for Railway Jobs