Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites applications for recruitment on NTPC, Para Medical Staff posts. A total of 1937 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
How to Apply: Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Railway Recruitment Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/04
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/02
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Application Fees: Gen/OBC- Rs.500 SC/ST/Female/ESM/PWD/others- Rs.250
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- RRB Recruitment 2019: Check Complete Details For 1,42,648 Vacant Posts
- RPF Constable PET/PMT Admit Card released, Download Here In One Click
- RRB Recruitment 2019 Complete Details For 1,42,648 Vacant Posts With Direct Link To Apply
- RRB Recruitment 2019: Apply Now For 1665 Ministerial And Isolated Various Posts
- आरआरबी ग्रुप डी 2019 प्रैक्टिस सेट