Railway Recruitment Board has released the official notification for the recruitment on Junior Engineer, Depot Material, Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.,Junior Engineer IT posts. The willing aspirants can apply online through specified format before the last date. Interested applicants should visit the official website and download the official notification and check all the important details such as important dates, details of posts, selection process, eligibility criteria and so on.
Details of Posts For RRB Recruitment 2019
- Junior Engineer-13034 Posts
- Junior Engineer IT-49 Posts
- Depot Material-456 Posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.-494 posts
Total Number of the Posts: 14033 Posts
How To Apply For RRB Recruitment 2019: The mode of application is online. So, eligible applicants may apply online through the official website form 02 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
- Location: India
- Organization: Railway Recruitment Board
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/02
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 33 years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Computer Based Test(CBT).
- Application Fees: Rs.500/- for unreserved/OBC applicants and Rs.250/- for reserved/PH applicants.
- Education Qualification:
As per the RRB Notification. Read the official notification for more details.
- Pay Scale: Rs.35,400/- (Level 6)
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer & Various Other Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 14033
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- RRB Admit Card 2019 for 14033 Junior Engineer Stage I CBT Exam
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019: Download with these steps
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Register Online For 432 Apprentice Posts
- RRB ALP & Technician DV Test Admit Card Released, Click Here To Download Now
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 to Release Soon, Check Exam Details and Vacancy Here