The application process for SAIL Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Recruitment 2019 on 72 vacant posts is concluding today, July 14, 2019. The candidates who have not yet applied for the recruitment drive are advised to visit the official website and apply now.
Earlier, Steel Authority of India Limited has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor vacancy posts. A total of 72 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online for the recruitment drive. Follow these steps to apply online now.
- Go to the SAIL careers page and click on the Apply Online link on the homepage.
- Now provide your details in the mentioned space.
- Upload your scanned copies of your educational documents.
- Pay your fee according to your category.
- Hit the 'Submit' button to finally submit your application form.
CLICK HERE to Read Detailed Notification
CLICK HERE for Official Website
- Location: India
- Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/06/24
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/14
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test / Trade Test.
- Application Fees: For Overman/Surveyor- Rs. 250/- For Mining Sirdar- Rs. 150/- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidates- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification Overman Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks. Mining Sirdar Matriculation from a Govt. recognised Institute with valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS. Surveyor Matriculation with 03 years full-time Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey from a Govt. recognised Institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts