State Bank of India has invited online applications for the recruitment of SBI Clerk (Junior Associates). A total of 8904 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Interested candidates, who aspire to join the State Bank of India as a Junior Associates, are required to register online for the recruitment process.
The recruitment process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for Main Examination. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Main Examination will be subsequently called for Interview.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to read the advertisement carefully. The process of examinations/ interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, the pattern of examinations, issuance of call letters etc.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates)- 8904 Posts
|SBI Clerk 2019 Notification||11th April 2019|
|Start of SBI Clerk 2019 Online Application||12th April 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form Closes||3rd May 2019|
|Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||June 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Download of call letter for Main Examination||July 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Exam||10th August 2019|
CLICK HERE to Download the Detailed Notification
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: India
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Minimum Age (in Year): 20 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 28 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: 1 SC/ST/PWD Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only) 2 General and Others Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Junior Associates
- Number Of Vacancies: 8904
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- BOB Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts
- Nainital Bank Clerk, PO & SO Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 230 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Nainital Bank Clerk, PO & SO Recruitment 2019: Application Process of 230 Vacant Post Concludes Tomorrow, Apply Now
- South Indian Bank Clerk and PO Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Now
- APCOB Recruitment 2019 invited Application for 54 Staff Assistant Vacancy