State Bank of India has invited online applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officer. A total of 2000 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Interested candidates, who aspire to join the State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, are required to register online for the recruitment process.
The recruitment process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for Main Examination. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Main Examination will be subsequently called for Group Exercises & Interview.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to read the advertisement carefully. The process of examinations/ interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, the pattern of examinations, issuance of call letters etc.
Vacancy (All Other Categories)
Vacancy (PWD Category)
|d & e||20||-||20|
|1||SBI PO 2019 Notification Released On||1st April 2019|
|2||On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|3||Download Admit Card for online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019|
|4||SBI PO Exam Date- Preliminary||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|5||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||1st week of July 2019|
|6||Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|7||SBI PO Exam Date – Mains||20th July 2019|
|8||Result of Online Examination – Main||3rd week of August 2019|
|9||Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|10||Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|11||Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
CLICK HERE to Download the Detailed Notification
- Location: India
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/02
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/22
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: SC/ ST/ PWD Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only) General/ EWS/ OBC Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Education Qualification:
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- Name Of Post: Probationary Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 2000
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released, Check Steps to Download
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 03 Assistant Manager Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 76 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 230 Clerks, Graduates can also Apply
- IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here