State Bank of India has invited online applications for the recruitment of Probationary Officer. A total of 2000 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Interested candidates, who aspire to join the State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, are required to register online for the recruitment process.
The recruitment process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary Examination will have to appear for Main Examination. Candidates who are shortlisted after the Main Examination will be subsequently called for Group Exercises & Interview.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to read the advertisement carefully. The process of examinations/ interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examinations, issuance of call letters etc.
- Probationary Officer
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
CLICK HERE to Download the Detailed Notification
- Location: India
- Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/02
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/22
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Application Fees: SC/ ST/ PWD Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only) General/ EWS/ OBC Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Education Qualification:
Read the detailed Notification
- Pay Scale: Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- Name Of Post: Probationary Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 2000
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Concludes Today, Apply Now for 2000 Vacant Posts
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Concludes tomorrow, Check Details and Apply Now
- SBI 8904 Clerk Recruitment 2019 Applications Last date May 03, Check Details
- SBI PO Pre Exam 2019 Free Mock Test
- SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Application Process Ending Soon, Apply Now