State Bank of India has invited applications for recruitment on Senior Executive, Deputy Manager & Specialist Officer posts. A total of 39 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Senior Executive - 15 Posts
Deputy Manager & Manager - 11 Posts
Deputy Manager & Senior Executive - 11 Posts
Specialist Officer - 02 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
CLICK HERE For Notification 1
CLICK HERE For Notification 2
CLICK HERE For Notification 3
CLICK HERE For Notification 4
- Location: India
- Organization: State Bank of India
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/11
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam/ Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs. 600/- For All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 100/-
- Education Qualification:
Required Educational Qualification vary according to posts. Check official notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released, Check Steps to Download
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 03 Assistant Manager Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 76 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 230 Clerks, Graduates can also Apply
- IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here