State Bank of India has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 31 Specialist Cadre Officers posts. SBI Recruitment 2019 will be held for Deputy Manager, Project Development Manager & Various Other Posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online for the posts through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 31 Jan 2019. Interested aspirants should read the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process such as selection process, application fee, educational criteria, important dates and so on. Aspirants should download the advertisement notification for more details.
Details of Posts For SBI Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officers
- Deputy Manager (Statistician) - 02 Posts
- Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) - 03 Posts
- Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives) - 03 Posts
- Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst) - 02 Posts
- Manager (Online Fulfilment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment) - 03 Posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing)- 04 Posts
- Head (Legal) - 01 Posts
- DGM(NCLT) - 01 Posts
- DGM(Law) - 01 Posts
- Executive (Credit Monitoring) - 10 Posts
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) - 01 Posts
Total Number of the Posts: 31 posts
How to Apply For SBI Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of SBI from 09 Jan to 31 Jan 2019.
- Click on 'Apply link'
- Enter the required details
- Click on Submit Button
- Take a printout for future reference.
Aspirants, please keep in touch with safalta education portal for more updates regarding exam alert, job alert, results and study tips for the upcoming exam.
- Location: India
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/09
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/31
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will on the basis of the Shortlisting and Interview for all post.
- Application Fees: Candidates who belong to Unreserved/OBC category have to pay an exam fee of Rs. 600/- and for reserved/PWD candidates have to pay an exam fee of Rs.100/- through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Education Qualification:
Required educational qualification vary according to the Posts. Check notification for details.
- Pay Scale: As per SBI Notification
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- PNB Technical Officers Post Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online For 185 SO Vacancy
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply for 421 Peons & Sweepers Posts
- UBI Security Guard PET Exam 2019 Call Letter Released, Download Here In One Click
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply For Faculty, Marketing Executive & Other Posts