SCI, also known as Shipping Corporation of India Limited invites the candidates to apply for the post of Trainee. SCI Recruitment 2018 offers 50 vacancies for the respective post. All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply on 30 August 2018. Candidates must ensure Eligibility and various conditions mentioned in the recruitment notification. Before applying, candidates should go through the recruitment notification available on SCI Recruitment official website http://www.shipindia.com/. All the various important details regarding this recruitment process are also available on safalta education web portal.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10,000/- (per month)
How to Apply
All the Interested and Eligible candidates are required to appear for interview along with CV and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates and original documents for verification. Candidates have to apply via Walk-In-Interview held at following given address on 30 August 2018. Candidates should go through the notification available on SCI official website http://www.shipindia.com/.
Venue of Interview: Shipping House The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. 245, Madame Cama Road Mumbai‐400021.
- Location: Maharashtra
- Organization: Shipping Corporation of India Limited
- Important Dates: Date & Time of Interview: 30 Aug 2018 10:30 AM
- Maximum Age (in Year): vary according to post and category as well
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is No Application Fee
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must fulfill the following given conditions:
a ) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized polytechnic or National Trade Certificate in the trade of Machinist Mechanical/Marine Machinist Mechanical or Diesel / Motor Mechanic or Machinist or Welder issued by National Council of Training in Vocational Trade, Ministry of Labour, Government of India ( NCTVT ) or by the Industrial Training Institute of State Government ( ITI ).
b) Minimum 6 months sailing experience in last 3 years from the date of selection the rank of Machinist Mechanical/ Deck fitter on vessel GRT more than 500.
c) Candidate must be reported well from his previous vessel/ employer.
d) Candidate must be medically fit for sea service as per present M.S. Medical Rules 201.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10,000/- PM
- Name Of Post: Trainee
- Number Of Vacancies: 50
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- IBPS PO CWE VIII Recruitment 2018: Apply for 4102 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) Vacancy
- TSPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 25 Plant Operator Post
- HMT Recruitment 2018: Apply for 07 Associate Vacancy
- NAFED RECRUITMENT 2018: Apply for 11 Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for Asst Government Advocate cum Asst Public Prosecutor Posts