South Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, a Govt. of India Undertaking engaged in Coal Mining activities in Chhatisgarh and Madhya Pradesh invites applications for the recruitment of Mining Sirdar & Dy. Surveyor Posts on 76 vacant posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc. & Apply Online.
Mining Sirdar - 62
(Technical & Supervisory Grade- ‘C’)
Dy. Surveyor - 14
(Technical & Supervisory Grade – ‘C’)
How to Apply: Candidates can apply either Online or Offline. Visit the official website to download the notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process. After applying online, the candidate is required to take the printout of the Application Form and sign at the space provided.
To The General Manager (P/MP),
SECL, Seepat Road, Bilaspur (CG),
Pin - 495 006.
Lat Date Of Post:
Post only on or before 28-02-2019.
- Location: India
- Organization: South Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Address, If Form Offline: To The General Manager (P/MP), SECL, Seepat Road, Bilaspur (CG), Pin - 495 006.
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/01
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/20
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/02/28
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): General & OBC - 33 and SC/ST - 35
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Test.
- Education Qualification:
Matriculation or Equivalent Examination passed from Govt. recognized Board & Concerned Diploma Certificate by DGMS.
- Pay Scale: According to posts
- Name Of Post: Mining Sirdar & Dy. Surveyor
- Number Of Vacancies: 76
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/
- IIT Kharagpur Released JAM 2019 Response Sheet , Click Here to Download Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Applications will begin on February 23, 2019 , Know How to Apply
- Current Affairs 20 February 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 4103 Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 391 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice Posts