South Indian Bank has published the official notification for the recruitment on Probationary Officers Posts. Candidates can apply online through prescribed format before the last date. Interested applicants should visit the official website and download the official notification and check the complete recruitment details such as important dates, details of posts, application fee, selection process, eligibility criteria etc before applying for the posts. South Indian Bank PO exam will be held on 29 Dec 2018. After completion of the one-year diploma, the candidates will be appointed as Probationary officer post.
Details Of Posts For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Probationary Officer
How To Apply For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: The willing candidates may apply online through the official website from 10 Dec 2018 at 10:00 AM to 16 Dec 2018. Candidates should download the official notification for more details.
- Location: India
- Organization: South Indian Bank
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/10
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2018/12/16
- Exam Date: 2018/12/29
- Maximum Age (in Year): 25 years as on 30 Nov 2018.
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.800/- for unreserved/OBC applicants and Rs.200/- for reserved/Ex-servicemen applicants through online and offline mode.
- Education Qualification:
Aspirants should have passed 10th/ SSLC, 12th/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Pay Scale: Rs.23,700 – 42,020/-
- Name Of Post: Probationary Officers
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- SBI PO Prelims 2019 Admit Card Released, Check Details Here
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply For Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
- SBI Clerk PET 2019 ADMIT CARD Released ,Download Now
- Bank of Baroda SO Interview 2019 Call Letter Released, Download Here In One Click
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 14 Probationary Manager and Senior Manager Posts