Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) has issued an official notification inviting applications for recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher Posts. A total of 521 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Trained Graduate Teacher
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: Delhi
- Organization: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/05
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/13
- Maximum Age (in Year): 40 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the Written Exam and Interview.
- Education Qualification:
Required educational qualification vary according to the subject. Check notification for details.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 38,100/-
- Name Of Post: Trained Graduate Teacher
- Number Of Vacancies: 521
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- E-Book CBSE UGC-NET/JRF Social Work Solved and Model Papers In English
- E-Book CSIR-UGC NET/JRF Chemical Sciences Solved Papers In English
- CSIR-UGC NET/JRF Chemical Sciences Solved Papers In English
- E-Book UGC NET English Model and Solved Papers
- Free! e-Solved Paper UGC-NET July-2018 Defence and Strategic Studies