Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has invited online applications for recruitment of Non-Gazetted (Combatised) & Non- Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group - C under Sports Quota. A total of 150 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Constable (General Duty) Group - "C"
No. of Posts:
150 Vacant Posts
How to Apply: Online applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive can visit the official website, read the detailed instructions and apply online.
Official Website - CLICK HERE
Detailed Notification - CLICK HERE
Apply Online - DIRECT LINK
- Location: India
- Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/11
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 23 Year (Age relaxation available)
- Selection Procedure:
The selection of the candidates will be based on Sports Trial, PET & PST.
- Application Fees: For Gen/ OBC - Rs.100/- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen & Female - No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Pay Scale: 21700 – 69100/-
- Name Of Post: Constable (General Duty) Group - "C"
- Number Of Vacancies: 150
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy)
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment