The application process for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2019 is to conclude soon i.e. May 29, 2019. The SSC had declared the Date of conducting SSC MTS Exam 2019.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Posts. A total of various vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc.
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Expected Vacancies- 10000+ Posts
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||22nd April 2019 to 29th May 2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment:||31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan:||31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||01.06.2019|
|Admit Card will Release||July 2019|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||2nd August 2019 to 6th September 2019|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper II)||17th November 2019|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper III)||To be notified later|
How to Apply: To apply online, the candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the recruitment process.
- Location: India
- Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/22
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/29
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on CBT and Written Exam
- Application Fees: 1. General/OBS- Rs. 100/- 2. SC/ST/PH/All Category Female- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Candidates with minimum 10th passed from a recognized university or board will be eligible.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: MTS
- Number Of Vacancies: 10674
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- SSC CGL Tier-1 2019 Admit Card for Various region Released, Check Direct Link Here
- SSC Various Level Posts Phase 6 Examination 2018 Result Released, Check Here
- SSC CGL Tier-1 2019 Admit Card for Western Region (Mumbai) Released, Download Here Now
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 Result Declared, Check Quick Steps to Download
- SSC CGL 2017 Tier-3 Result Declared, Here's The Direct Link