The application process for the TCIL Exams 2019 is to conclude today i.e. May 14, 2019. The TCIL had declared the Date of conducting TCIL Managers Exam 2019.
TCIL, also known as Telecommunications Consultants India Limited has sent out invites for the post of General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager. There are 34 vacancies and the interested candidates are required to apply before May 14, 2019. Applicants are advised to visit the TCIL Recruitment 2019 official website (www.tcil-india.com) and go through the recruitment notification for more information regarding the eligibility criteria and selection procedure. All other details regarding recruitment process are also available on safalta education web portal.
TCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested can apply in prescribed application form along with their self-attested Photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificate as well as the latest Passport Size colour photograph that needs to be sent to “The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048”
- Location: India
- Organization: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited
- Apply Offline: https://www.tcil-india.com/public/pdf/application.pdf
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/14
- Maximum Age (in Year): Vary according to post
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen./ OBC- Rs.1000/- For SC/ST- No Fee
- Education Qualification:
Post Name Educational Qualification General Manager B.E./B.Tech. in ECE/CSE/IT (Minimum 60% marks) or its equivalent (Regular) from a recognized University. Manager CA/CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). Assistant Manager B.E./B.Tech. in ECE/CSE (Min. 60% marks) or its equivalent (Regular) from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- NABARD Recruitment 2019: Application Window Conclude Soon for Manager (Grade-B) Posts
- DMRC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Deputy General Manager & Manager Posts
- High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2019: Apply for 08 Interpreting Officer Posts
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Apply For 67 Associate Professor and Professor Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 56 Senior Resident Posts