Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has invited applications for recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Typist And Various Posts. A total of 224 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who have applied for the TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 should visit the official website now to check their application form and make the final submission.
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||36|
|Total TNPCB Job vacancies 2019||224|
|Date of Notification||06 March 2019|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||25 March 2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||23 April 2019|
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 37 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam.
- Application Fees: For SC/ SCA/ ST, Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows- Rs. 250/- For OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DNC- Rs. 500/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution. Check more details of educational qualification in TNPCB official website given below.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Assistant Engineer, Typist And Various Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 224
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes tomorrow, Check Details and Apply Now
- High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 : Apply For 06 Judicial Service Vacancy
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 13 Assistant Training Officer Posts
- UPPCL 4102 Technicians (Line) Posts Recruitment 2019 Process Concludes Soon