Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited has issued the official notification for the recruitment on Semi Skilled Posts. A total of 15 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Interested applicants can apply offline before the last date. Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the important details such as details of posts, selection process, important dates, application fee and so on.
Details Of Posts For TNPL Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Semi Skilled
Total Number of the Posts: 15 Posts
How To Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018: The willing applicants may apply in specified application form along with necessary documents & experience Certificates send to the Chief General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kaghitapuram, Karur District, Tamil Nadu-639136 on or before 04 Jan 2019.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited
- Address, If Form Offline: To the Chief General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kaghitapuram, Karur District, Tamil Nadu-639136 on or before 04 Jan 2019.
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/01/04
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Exam/Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification:
As per the TNPL Notification. Read the official notification for more details.
- Pay Scale: Rs.8888 – 12478/-
- Name Of Post: Semi Skilled Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 15
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 639136
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- E-Book UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Exam Guide and Practice Book
- UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Exam Guide and Practice Book
- WB Health Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 28 DEIC Manager Vacancy
- NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 Process Open For 501 Medical & Health Officer (M&HO-I) Posts
- Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 234 Technical and Non-Technical Posts