Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited has issued the official notification for the recruitment on Semi Skilled Posts. A total of 15 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. Interested applicants can apply offline before the last date. Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification to check all the important details such as details of posts, selection process, important dates, application fee and so on.
Details Of Posts For TNPL Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Semi Skilled
Total Number of the Posts: 15 Posts
How To Apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018: The willing applicants may apply in specified application form along with necessary documents & experience Certificates send to the Chief General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kaghitapuram, Karur District, Tamil Nadu-639136 on or before 04 Jan 2019.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited
- Address, If Form Offline: To the Chief General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kaghitapuram, Karur District, Tamil Nadu-639136 on or before 04 Jan 2019.
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/01/04
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Exam/Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification:
As per the TNPL Notification. Read the official notification for more details.
- Pay Scale: Rs.8888 – 12478/-
- Name Of Post: Semi Skilled Posts
- Number Of Vacancies: 15
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 639136
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
- KPCL Recruitment 2019:Apply For 23 JPO Posts
- KSIC Recruitment 2019:Apply For 82 Office Assistant, & Various Other Posts
- BPSC Assistant Exam Answer Key 2019 Out, Know How to Raise Objection
- MHADA Recruitment 2019: Application Process Concludes Today
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Apply For 4392 GDS Vacancy