Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online application for the recruitment on 49 Junior Analyst & Drugs Inspector posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through given format on or before the last date. Interested Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification and check the important details such as important dates, details of posts, selection process, eligibility criteria etc before applying for the posts.
- Junior Analyst – 09
- Drugs Inspector – 40
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online. Eligible aspirants may apply Online through the official website from April 12, 2019 to May 12, 2019. After filling the application form, pay the exam fee and click on submit button. Download the application form and take a hardcopy for future use.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/12
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/05/12
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 37 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
- Application Fees: For all aspirants have to pay an Rs.150 registration fee.
- Education Qualification:
Junior Analyst: Candidates Should have completed a Degree in Pharmacy/ Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a subject.
Drugs Inspector: Candidates Should have completed a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- KSP Recruitment 2019 Process for 200 Sub Inspector (Civil) Vacancy
- CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 Process for 09 Scientist Posts
- Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Now
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Law Officer Posts
- Meghalaya PSC RECRUITMENT 2019: Apply for 05 Judicial Magistrate Grade III Vacancies