Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for recruitment on Accounts Officer posts. A total of 04 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Accounts Officer - 04 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/28
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/27
- Maximum Age (in Year): No Maximum Age limit
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
- Application Fees: For All Candidates 150/-
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have completed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 56900 – Rs. 180500/- (Level 23)
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts