Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for recruitment on Curator posts. A total of 04 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Curator in Museum Department - 04 Posts
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/01/24
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/02/24
- Exam Date: 2019/05/19
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 150/- for all candidates
- Education Qualification:
A Master‟s or Honour‟s degree in Zoology or Botany or Geology or Anthropology or Indian Archaeology or Sanskrit or History.
- Pay Scale: 36700-116200/- (Level 17)
- Name Of Post: Curator
- Number Of Vacancies: 04
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download
- Air India Walk-in-interview 2019 for Data Entry Operators, Trainee Controllers
- TMC Walk-In-Interview 2019 for 70 Nurse Post, Check Details Here