Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications for recruitment on Assistant Training Officer Posts. A total of 13 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Assistant Training Officer||13|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||19 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||20 May 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||22 May 2019|
|Date of Examination||22 June 2019|
How to Apply: Application Mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
- Application Fees: One Time Registration Fee For All Candidates- Rs. 150/- Examination Fee For GEN/OBC- Rs. 150/- For SC/ST- No fee.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have passed PUC/ HSC/ SSC And Diploma in Commercial practice with Shorthand as an elective subject of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or any other recognised Institution or Board.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 35,900- Rs. 1,13,500/-(Level 13)
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts