The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released an official notification for the recruitment on the post of Jail Warden, Fireman & Constables. About over 8826 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website (tnusrbonline.org) to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Click Here To Visit the Official Website
- Constable Gd-II (Armed Force) - 2465 Posts
- Constable Gd-II (Special Force) - 5962 Posts
- Jail Warden Gd-II - 208 Posts
- Fireman - 191 Posts
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
Direct Link to Apply Online for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
- Location: India
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/08
- Minimum Age (in Year): 18 years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 24 years
- Selection Procedure:
Based on the written test and interview.
- Education Qualification:
Candidates must have passed 10th from any recognized university or board.
- Pay Scale: Based on Posts applied for
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment 2019, Application Process Begins Tomorrow
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts Recruitment 2019, Apply Now For 969 Vacant Posts
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: Apply for 3000 Excise Constable Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 53 SSC Officer Posts
- West Bengal Police SI Of Excise Recruitment Admit Card 2019 Issued, Download Call Letters Online