The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released an official notification for the recruitment on the post of Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women / Transgender). About 969 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website (tnusrbonline.org) to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Click Here To Visit the Official Website
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Men & Women / Transgender)||969|
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
Direct Link to Apply Online for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/20
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/19
- Minimum Age (in Year): 20 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 28 Years (Check Notification for Age Relaxation)
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on written examination, Viva-Voce & Physical Test.
- Application Fees: For All Candidate - Rs. 500/- If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota- Rs. 1000/-
- Education Qualification:
Read Official Notification
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Sub Inspector (Men & Women / Transgender)
- Number Of Vacancies: 969
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Apply For Assistant Commandant Posts
- DRDO Recruitment 2019:Apply For 351 Technician ‘A’ Posts
- BSF Recruitment 2019: Application Process Start for 1072 Constable Posts, Apply Now
- CRPF Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Female Trained Teacher Posts
- Nausena Bharti Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Apply For 172 Chargeman Vacancy