United India Insurance Company (UIIC) has invited applications for recruitment on Administrative Officer posts. A total of 12 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
Administrative Officer - 12 Posts
How to Apply: Offline applications are invited for the recruitment drive. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive should send the completely filled application form along with the scanned copies of required documents to the address mentioned below. The envelope containing the documents should be superscribed with "Application For The Post of....."
“The Deputy General Manager (HR), HRM Department,
United India Insurance Company Limited, Head Office,
24, Whites Road, Chennai – 600014”
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Organization: United India Insurance Company
- End Date Of Offline Form Submission: 2019/02/28
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 30 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
- Education Qualification:
Applicants must have MBBS degree or equivalent from any recognized university/board.
- Pay Scale: 63000/- (Per Month)
- Name Of Post: Administrative Officer
- Number Of Vacancies: 12
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Postal Code: 600014
- Official Website:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- ECIL Walk-In-Invitation 2019 For Junior Artisan, Apply Now
- Jamia Millia Islamia online admission forms date extended, check details here
- NEST 2019 Admit Card Released, Know How to Download
- Air India Walk-in-interview 2019 for Data Entry Operators, Trainee Controllers
- TMC Walk-In-Interview 2019 for 70 Nurse Post, Check Details Here