Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment on Civil Judge posts. A total of 30 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The willing candidates can apply online through specified format before the last date i.e April 10, 2019. Candidates should visit the official website and download the official notification and read the complete recruitment process such as important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, details of posts etc before applying for the posts.
Details of Posts For UKPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy|
|Civil Judge (Jr Division)||30|
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||20 March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||10 April 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||10 April 2019|
How To Apply For UKPSC Recruitment 2019: The willing aspirants may apply online through the official website from March 20, 2019 To April 10, 2019 till 11:59 PM. Follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
- Location: Uttarakhand
- Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/03/20
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/04/10
- Minimum Age (in Year): 22 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 35 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview.
- Application Fees: For Gen/OBC Candidates- Rs. 185.40/- For OBC/SC/ ST of Uttarakhand only- Rs. 95.40/-
- Education Qualification:
A Bachelor of law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by the other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27700 – Rs. 44770/-
- Name Of Post: Civil Judge
- Number Of Vacancies: 190
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Apply Online:
- Advertisement Link:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes tomorrow, Check Details and Apply Now
- High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 : Apply For 06 Judicial Service Vacancy
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 13 Assistant Training Officer Posts
- UPPCL 4102 Technicians (Line) Posts Recruitment 2019 Process Concludes Soon