Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an official notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil) posts. A total of 100 vacant posts will be filled through the recruitment process. The candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download the official notification and check all important details including Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection process etc.
HSSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil)||100|
Categories wise UKSSSC JE Vacancy Details
How to Apply: The application mode is Online. Candidates should visit the official website to download the official notification and then follow the on-screen instructions. Pay the registration fee online to complete the recruitment process.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
CLICK HERE to Read the Detailed Notification
For more latest updates regarding job alert, results and study material for various exams, keep checking safalta education portal regularly.
- Location: Uttarakhand
- Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/07/15
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 2019/08/25
- Minimum Age (in Year): 21 Years
- Maximum Age (in Year): 42 Years
- Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on Written Exam.
- Application Fees: General/OBC & EWS- Rs.300/- SC/ ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand- Rs.150/-
- Education Qualification:
Candidate must have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ institute.
- Pay Scale: As Per Govt Norms
- Name Of Post: Junior Engineer
- Number Of Vacancies: 100
- Employment Type: FULL TIME
- Official Website:
- Click For More Jobs: https://safalta.com/government-jobs
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details